Hi! It’s SO Nice To Meet You!
I am Sue Burhoe, Certified Holistic Life and Grief Coach, Licensed Massage Therapist, and Energy Practitioner
Learn More About Sue
Understanding and Empathy
I understand the feeling of being lost and not knowing myself anymore. I understand the pain of infidelity. I understand having no concept of what self-care is. I struggled with career confusion, body image disorder, relationship issues, and health challenges. I have experienced crippling grief after losing the love of my life to suicide. I’ve learned to navigate being a solo mom raising three young adults in the LGBTQ community. I know what it is to truly feel alone and lost.
Maybe you are struggling through some of these same feelings. I am here to help you navigate through these life-changing moments and come out on the other side, stronger and more grounded. There is no need to go through this alone. Reach out to me and let’s get started helping you get to a place of love and passion for your life.
“Sue has the biggest heart and is so easy to talk to. She makes you feel so relaxed. I felt I had known her my whole life. Her outlook and personal guidance will help you get on the right track. She has opened my eyes and helped me see that our thoughts are so powerful. Please reach out to her. You cannot wait another day. Let her teach you how to manifest what you truly want out of your life. I’ve had some amazingly awesome things happen to me already. Sue is helping me get my power back. Let her help you too. You will be so happy you did. Sue will help you change your life forever.”
Before I officially began coaching in 2015 I spent 25 years in the medical field where I became increasingly frustrated as it seemed that no one ever got better and I was part of the problem – not the solution.
While that might look good on paper, by far my most important and extensive training is from my life experiences.
Life school, now that’s education.
I know what it feels like to want more, to know there is more to life and that it was okay to ask for help. I have had incredible coaches over the years. I have studied some form of self-development for years. I’ve taken dozens of courses, read 100’s books, and studied under some of the biggest names in self-development. I will always continue to be a lifetime learner.
Through all this, I’ve learned to manage my thoughts, trust my body’s wisdom, and heal from the inside. We, humans, are resilient, we are made for challenges and with the right support, we can get through anything.
If you have been feeling a little bit off (or a lot) and questioning what the hell has happened to your life or maybe you don’t even know who you are anymore, I feel you. I know that feeling and man does it suck. Big time. I want you to know that I have the tools and the mindset to help your shortcut your suffering. Having support made the biggest difference in my recovery time. We don’t know what we don’t know.
In case no one has told you, you don’t have to do it alone.
This is what I believe…
· I believe that a gratitude practice can change your life
· I believe our thoughts create our reality
· I believe life is beautiful
· I believe we are souls living out a human experience
· I believe we all have the a similar set of core fears
· I believe our body is always communicating with us
· I believe our answers are inside us
· I believe we always have a choice
· I believe my children are my best teachers
· I believe we spend most of our life deconditioning ourselves to be truly ourselves
· I believe no one is truly broken
· I believe in my intuition
· I believe people are inherently kind and generous
· I believe our body has incredible wisdom
· I believe we all have intuition and it’s a skill that has to be developed
· I believe in laughter
· I believe we are all different and the same
· I believe that the quality of life is based on what we tolerate
· I believe changing our life starts with awareness
· I believe that authenticity, vulnerability, and courage are sexy as hell
· I believe we can learn to trust ourselves
· I believe we all ask ourselves at one point or another, “how do I be myself?”
· I believe in the power of touch
· I believe in getting curious
· I believe we can trust ourselves
· I believe the quality of life is based on the quality of our thoughts
· I believe in working on our mental state
· I believe in sleep
· I believe in receiving help
. I believe we don’t ‘get over’ grief we learn to carry it
. I believe in possibilities
Get In Touch
Are you going through something right now? You do not have to do this alone. Please reach out and let me listen. Together we can get you through to the other side and back to living authentically and coming from a place of love.
I offer a complimentary call ~ no-obligation consult. You can book into my calendar right here.
Fill out the form and I will be in touch soon.