Are you going through something right now? You do not have to do this alone. Please reach out and let me listen. Together we can get you through to the other side and back to living authentically and coming from a place of love. If you know you want to schedule a call right now, please use this link to book a call today.
I offer a complimentary no-obligation call.
Or fill out the form and tell me what is on your heart and I will be in touch shortly.
Learn More About Sue
Understanding and Empathy
I understand the feeling of being lost and not knowing myself anymore. I understand the pain of infidelity. I understand having no concept of what self-care is. I struggled with career confusion, body image disorder, relationship issues, and health challenges. I have experienced crippling grief after losing the love of my life to suicide. I’ve learned to navigate being a single mom raising three young adults in the LGBTQ community. I know what it is to truly feel alone and lost.
Maybe you are struggling through some of these same feelings. I am here to help you navigate through these life-changing moments and come out on the other side, stronger and more grounded. There is no need to go through this alone. Reach out to me and let’s get started helping you get to a place of love and passion for your life.
This is what I believe…
· I believe that a gratitude practice can change your life
· I believe our thoughts create our reality
· I believe life is beautiful
· I believe we are souls living out a human experience
· I believe we all have the same set of core fears
· I believe our body is always communicating with us
· I believe our answers are inside us
· I believe we always have a choice
· I believe our children are our best teachers
· I believe we spend most of our life deconditioning ourselves to be truly ourselves
· I believe no one is truly broken
· I believe in my intuition
· I believe people are inherently kind and generous
· I believe our body has incredible wisdom
· I believe we all have intuition and it’s a skill that has to be developed
· I believe in laughter
· I believe we are all different and the same
· I believe that the quality of life is based on what we tolerate
· I believe changing our life starts with awareness
· I believe that authenticity, vulnerability, and courage are sexy as hell
· I believe we can learn to trust ourselves
· I believe we all ask ourselves at one point or another, “how do I be myself?”
· I believe in the power of touch
· I believe in getting curious
· I believe we can trust ourselves
· I believe the quality of life is based on the quality of our thoughts
· I believe in working on our mental state
· I believe in sleep
· I believe in receiving help